Hello.....

....welcome to my blog on writing, reading and living in London ......

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Chatting with the Romaniacs.....

Hi I have been lucky enough to be invited on the lovely Romaniacs blog for their Tuesday chit-chat. Talking about writing and how to get published is one of my favourite things. It was lovely chatting with these super ladies who are members of the Romantic Novelists Association and like myself have benefitted from the Association's New Writers Scheme. The NWS offers an invaluable critique service to new writers from an established author. As well as tea and cyber cake (which is a good thing as I've had too much of the real thing lately) we talked about writing my 8-part serial, The Lemon Grove which is still running in The People's Friend magazine. Do pop over to their blog and take a look, and feel free to comment, like I say, I love to chat about writing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading your interview, Cara, thank you. I've not tried to dance the tango but it does sound an amazing experience! I love that type of music too.

Cara Cooper said...

Thank you Sharon. I also love the bit in Scent of a Woman where Al Pacino dances the tango. It's not technically perfect but gets the drama of the dance over beautifully!