Hello.....

....welcome to my blog on writing, reading and living in London ......

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Novelicious results

Absolutely delighted and jumping up and down to say that Jan Sprenger, a wonderful writer I am lucky enough to number among my friends has been placed in the prestigious Novelicious comp! Competition was extremly stiff. There were 200 entries and 20 were shortlisted. I read many of them and the standard was very high. Jan has won the Public Vote Runner Up place for 'Vicki's Work of Heart'. I am not surprised in the least that Jan did so well, she's bright and bubbly and has a terrific sense of humour that comes out in her writing. Hers is a very original voice. I remember her talking to me about this book and it's always fascinating to hear about something in the early stages and then see it come to life. Well done Jan!!!! The champagne's on me next time we meet. You can read her brilliant entry here.

4 comments:

Jan Sprenger said...

Thank you, Cara.

You are a true and valued friend.

And that chocolate is coming with me, next time I see you!

Hugs
Jan xx

Giselle said...

Well done Jan! looking forward to celebrating with you both soon ...

Cara Cooper said...

Really looking forward to it!

Rena George said...

Hi Cara, I've left a Be Inspired award for you over on my blog. Rx